Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quick update

Hey guys just a quick update for you all. No super funny or crazy stories to report but rather an answer to prayer and a new prayer request. First off thank you for your prayers, I have gotten back to 100% health so that is awesome! And now I ask that you would pray for Tim, he has obtained a stomach bacteria of some kind and now has a stomach ache, head ache, fever and is just all around not feeling good. We went to the hospital last night so now he has antibiotics, but for the next week he probably wont be doing much and has a specific diet he has to follow. So if you could pray for a speedy recovery that'd be awesome.

And I guess on quick story couldn't hurt. Last night at the hospital while we were waiting for Tim's test results, I pulled out my Ipod and was listening to some music, then Tonchi (our pastor and the guy to took us to the hospital) saw it was was immediately interested. Now one thing you must know, Apple is not big down here and Ipod's are basically no where so this is a pretty new thing for a lot of people. Anyways, Tonchi saw it and was like a kid in a candy store. He continued asking me to show him different games and apps and was loving every single one, he literally turned into a little kid, it was awesome. Then we went to the music, he was so impressed with my music collection and continued to say over and over that he "needed all of my music, all of it". Anyways that's the short story it sure brightened my day even though the situation was not awesome it still made for a good time.

Oh also one other quick note, I am reading the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan right now, if you have not read it, I would recommend it highly, amazing insights and it really makes you think long and hard about your faith, awesome book.

Anyways thanks again for praying, love you all.

Shalom and God Bless,
Michael

No comments: